- Available Dates of Travel
- September 18-30, 2019 (13 days)
- November 13-25, 2019 (13 days)
- Price is only CDN $3,475.00 per person for the land tour, which includes the non-refundable deposit of CDN $750.00 per person.
- Return airfares from Vancouver to Tel Aviv will be charged separately, depending on the month of travel. Use your airmiles to buy a return airfare and meet the group at the Ben Guion Airport.
- Minimum 15 pilgrims required for this pilgrimage. Aquinas Holy Land Tours reserve the right to cancel if the minimum number of pilgrims is not met.
- Included: The price includes meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Guion Airport by a Diesenhaus Unitours representative; porterage at airport and porterage at hotels; 11-night hotel accommodations in double occupancy; daily breakfast and dinner at the relevant hotels mentioned in the itinerary; 10 full days air-conditioned deluxe bus plus transfers upon departure; English speaking tourist guide; gratuities for the driver; gratuities for the tourist guide; and entrance fees based on the suggested itinerary.
- Not Included: The price does not include any tips to staff of restaurants and/or hotels; any meals not mentioned in the itinerary; border tax and/or visa fees; optional excursions, activities and/or evening outings; personal donations to churches; individual shopping; and anything else not mentioned under: “Included”.
- A single supplement for hotel accommodations will be available for $1,000.00 extra charge.
- Every pilgrim is required to have a passport valid till six (6) months after the last day of the pilgrimage.
- Every pilgrim is required to obtain a visa to enter Israel and Jordan, depending on his/her nationality or citizenship.
- Every pilgrim is required to complete a registration form and sign a Waiver of Liability.
- You will receive a $100.00 discount when you register and fully pay 90 days before the date of departure.
- Cancellation Policies:
- a. You will be given a full refund less the non-refundable deposit of CDN $750.00 per person if you cancel on or before 45 days from the date of departure.
- b. There will be NO refund if you cancel within 45 days prior to the date of the departure.
- c. We encourage you to take travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance and medical insurance.
- d. If Aquinas Holy Land Tours cancels this pilgrimage, you will receive 100% full refund.
- There will be a meeting of all the pilgrims prior to the date of departure to discuss the itinerary, travel tips, travel needs, the safety of the pilgrims, any concerns that you may have, as well as, prayerful preparation for the pilgrimage. Meeting place TBA.
- Aquinas Institute is a travel agency with BC License # 71122 approved by Consumer Protection BC.
CONTACT: TERESITA NIXON
TEL. (604) 868-2354 or (604) 940-7006